Cosmetic Mole Removal
The patented Ellman Surgitron® Dual 90 EMC™ provides unparalleled surgical control and versatility suitable for practices and clinics that specialize in cosmetic mole removal. Our advanced technology at the Skin Spot Clinic reflects 50 years of innovation. Dr. Enyvari has been working exclusively in the field of skin cancer medicine and skin surgery for the past 11 years.
Dr. Enyvari offers the following to his patients:
- Excellent Cosmetic Results – causes minimal scar tissue
- Quick Recovery – with less tissue destruction, healing is hastened and your patients can recover quickly
- Decreased Postoperative Pain – high frequency RF surgery causes less trauma
- Less Burning or Charring of Tissues – high frequency RF surgery minimizes burning of tissue, unlike laser or conventional electrosurgery
- Minimal Heat Dissipation – maximum readability of histologic specimens
- Estimated price for Cosmetic Mole Removal; $200 for the first one, $185 for any additional spots.
FotoFinder ATBM Machine
Early diagnosis of skin cancer allows for early treatment, which improves survival and minimizes scarring, disfigurement and disability.
We use the latest medical technology to offer early melanoma diagnosis and ongoing skin surveillance to our patients.
Our clinic has the FotoFinder ATBM machine for mole-mapping the entire skin surface. We combine this with dermoscopy (skin surface microscopy) to allow us to detect any developing melanomas at a very early stage.
Melanoma is the deadliest type of skin cancer. It’s most commonly found on your back or legs, but it can appear on any skin surface. With early detection, melanoma has a cure rate of over 95%.
With the FotoFinder ATBM, Dr. Enyvari is able to look closely at images to inspect moles and lesions on your body. The FotoFinder also incorporates artificial intelligence to detect any skin abnormalities.
Detect and identify skin cancers such as melanoma early and facilitate prevention, reducing the need for biopsies.